Tuesday 27 March 2012

A little Tidy Up

The Allotment was lovely and peaceful today - the sun was shining and the birds were singing their little hearts out!

So I spent 2 hours down there today, having a little tidy up here and there

And more importantly I got some digging and 

Weeding done

Well at least I have made a start.

I am not sure what to plant this year as
(A) I am moving house - sold ours but not found one yet so not panicking just yet and
(B) We have a hose pipe ban on from next week, so I don't want to be putting in too many thirsty plants.

I know, I know, we may get rain etc. but I don't want to risk it to be honest.  It's a lot of hard work if you don't get any.

I might just concentrate on some peas and courgettes??

Don't know yet, but it's only March so as I said before, no panic!



No comments: