Yesterday morning, I helped to unload the new delivery of compost etc. with the boys, and after that I went to work on my plot 144. There was a rumour that the council inspectors were on site, and guess what - it was true! I caught up with them just as they were leaving. Lets just hope that the few plots that remain unworked can be claimed back ASAP to give people who want to grow veg, the chance too!
As you can see, I had a little mix up with my broccoli & brussels, so the appropriate sign had to be made!!
It took me ages to get the netting on the metail build a ball frame by myself, but I managed - eventually
The tadpoles are doing well!
Everything needed a good soaking as it has been dry for days and with the hot sun, the ground was dry and cracked up. (not in a funny / laughing way)
I had to pot on all my tomatoes, all 48 of them as they were getting leggy and pot bound - they obviously should be outside by now, but I can't risk it.
So the Fiorentino (Beefstake) and Roma's went into large pots, which have been spread around the greenhouse floor.
The cherry tomaotes went into slightly smaller pots and put on the staging. I then potted on the chilli plants and also planted some more peas as #2 had just gone outside.
So it's all looking a bit "full" in the greenhouse at the moment. I had to move some pots and tins into the shed to make room for more pots and trays in the Greenhouse!
I had two visitors to the plot today - my dogs Scooby Doo (blue roan) and Perdita (orange roan) They surprised me as they were very well behaved! They can come again!