Friday 1 July 2011

July 1st 2011 - Update from 144

I planted some of the chilli & sweet pepper plants right outside the greenhouse & to the left you will see that I have put in 2 artichoke plants


This is an over head view of the sweetcorn interplanted with butternut squash - I tried this "companionship" last year and it worked well

The perpetual spinach which is keeping our family well fed

Beetroot in between the parsnips

Tomatoes of different varieties to the right and courgettes / squashes to the left

Dwarf broad beans with some peas behind

The Runner Beans

Strawberries - what's left of them - I think I have one fruit on there now after the glut I had earlier this year


Baby Sweetcorn plants in front of the chilli & sweet peppers

I finally got around to digging up the onions and garlic today

These are now "drying out" in the greenhouse.

No comments: