I am on plot 121 here and as you can see my potatoes are REALLY full of overgrowth which includes weeds, brambles & bindweeds from the plot next door. You can see just behind my bike trailer that there is a mound. Well that mound is actually a compost bin from the next plot that is covered in brambles and bind weed, so that's where it's all come from!
I managed, on my first day back from sickness, to dig out 2 rows of Cara Potatoes.
This is them coming out of the ground. Thats the most exciting bit - digging them out!!
I then put them into a large tray and into the greenhouse to dry out as it's still damp out there!
These are my 2 marrows which I am entering into the Twitter Marrow Competition
As I was digging up potatoes, I dug up a couple of parsnips too, as we were having roast chicken - Mmmm - they were delicious!
This is my harvest (mid illness) which I decided looked like a good Piccalilli crop!
So I chopped it all up
Add some Celery from the fridge
And hey presto - Piccalilli will be ready in December