Friday 7 May 2010

Meet my new friend - Sean the Sheep

I got chatting to this lovely chap on Twitter the other day, and I discovered that he rescues rare breeds of sheep in the highland and islands of Scotland - Caithness Rare Breeds which is a registered charity.


This is Sean the lamb who will grow up to be Sean the sheep and I hope to adopt him once they have their adoption scheme in place to raise money for their good cause.

If you like what you read about the work they do, and you feel that you can make a small donation to them in the meantime please do what I did and click on this link:


Even a fiver would make a difference!

Thank you on behalf of Sean, his mother, and all his cousins, stepbrothers, stepsister and of course his guardians, the kind people that put this fantastic charity together.

1 comment:

Kella said...

Cute sheep.