Monday 29 September 2008

On the move.......


These are my new resited cabbages - they came from 144 and are now on 142 as I want to clear 144 totally before the winter sets in, so I can start to dig it over, and map out what is going where & yes, that will probably mean that Hilda will get moved too!


The courgettes are still coming - bring 'em on!
This is the old sweet pea site - it now has 40 RADAR onions in there which I bought from the shop (see http://www.srags.blogspot.com/) and in front of the Chillies there are 40 red onions planted.

The pumpkins weren't one of my greatest success stories, but there is always next year and they are still big enough to make into Halloween faces, so that's saved me a fiver! I always do trick or treat for the kiddies that knock.

And finally....

When I woke up this morning and went out to put some bird seed out I thought Brrrrrr!

So I went down to the lotty this morning - nice and early - and it was SO PEACEFUL - just me and the birdsong, to put the mini plastic cloche over the chilli plants.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is getting much colder now. I've just moved my pumpkins into the garage as a one was getting nibbled and I was worried they wouldn't store well if I left them outside much longer.