Tuesday 29 July 2008

Tarting it up......

As you can see, our new "lounge" area that we fashioned the other day already looks better with a few wood chippings down
We then continued to level and de-weed all our paths and put more wood chippings down
Which has really smartened up Plot 142 !
We (that is Susan and I) would like to thank her husband Robert & my hubby Ian for all their help and hard work, sweat and toil on the hottest day of the year (so far) -
without them, this achievement would not have been possible in a month of Sundays!
Right - off to look for Courgette Chutney recipes now - will let you know what happens.
Catch up with you all later.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

It looks fabulous, you really have been working very hard in this heat. Puts me to shame.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I got my allotment in March this year and have really enjoyed reading about your progress on this blog. We have a long way to go yet thanks to heavy clay and lots of bindweed but I have some fab courgettes. They became marrows in a blink of an eye and I made marrow and ginger chutney the other night. The recipe is here - http://www.hookerycookery.com/pickle008.htm
Georgie

Marie said...

Great post, beautiful photos :)